Friday, July 27, 2007

back in the garden...

It's been awhile since I've spent time with my camera in the garden. There are so many beautiful blooms! Here are a couple of fun ones from the past couple of days...I am so proud of the zinnias... I grew them from seed. Such a happy garden flower... love them!

Today was a busy day. Addie woke up (in her sleeping bag on my floor) feeling much better than yesterday. Not sure if she is 100% yet, but she was ready to go this AM... showered, ate breakfast, etc. I went to work and didn't get a call from the sitter. By the way, check out the gorgeous bouquet I made for a wedding tomorrow: www.backyardgardenflorist.blogspot.com. I hope the bride is happy... it certainly made me smile when I finished it and saw how gorgeous it was! Plus, it has freesia in it, which reminds me of my wedding - love the scent of that flower!

Anyway... tonight we went to our friend's house and Addie got to play with her best friend, Payton. Our sitter came to pick the kids up and Kevin and I got to enjoy a couple of hours of "free time!!!" Adult conversation, adult food (yummy!) and wine. It was nice. Now, I'm up way past my bedtime again, but that' s ok!

Looking forward to a lazy weekend with nothing on the agenda... except schlepping heavy stones ... more on that later!
Enjoy!

No comments: