Monday, January 21, 2008

Carolina clients!

I'm happy to report that I now have a start of a client base in North Carolina! LOL!
While we were visiting Poppy this weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing one of Nanie's friend's newborn. When she was in the hospital a month ago, Nanie asked to purchase a gift certificate from me to give to her friend for a baby gift. Nanie LOVED photography, babies and giving presents!!! When Nanie died, I saw her friend and told her about Nanie's wish to have me take pics of the new precious baby... so we made arrangements while I was in town this weekend.
One. Week. Old!!! The love this new family has for their beautiful daughter is palpable.
There is something about a newborn cry that is just gorgeous!

Pure sweetness.
She really wasn't asleep here... just pretending as she was awake almost the entire time I was there (1 1/2 hrs!). I am sure she took a long nap after I left!

No comments: