Tuesday, November 04, 2008

She's getting so big!

Yea for me! I got to visit my little friend Miss T today. My, oh my, how she had grown in the time I've known her. She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. Smart as a whip and gorgeous hair that gives Marcia Cross (Bree Hodge from Desperate Housewives) a major run for her money. Gorgeous hair.

Here she is being a typical almost 3 year old. I don't know why I like this picture... I just think it so cute.

Here's another I love. As we were getting ready to go inside to switch outfits, Miss T climbed up on her little table... I'm sure she's not typically allowed to do this, but I thought it was darn cute! And, I love her little expression... just love it!


Love both the color and b&w of this one... just beautiful! One of my favorite types of images... natural and casual. Makes you want to just reach out and give her a big ole smooch! Seriously... look at that hair.

Thanks, thanks, thanks Sarah-- Miss T is great!

No comments: