Tuesday, December 09, 2008

lovely family

I don't think I've ever been to a session that has run so smoothly as this one. Three children ages 7, 5, and 2... a potential wild card of a situation... typically the 2 year old would be all over the place, the 5 year old might be a bit contentious, and the 7 year old would be ok... maybe get a bit bored after awhile. WELL... enter this lovely family.

The entire time I was at their house I NEVER heard a cross word from one child to another sibling, I never saw a squabble, no one fought over toys, no one threw a temper tantrum, the three children actually did EXACTLY what I asked, and they did it with a smile on their face! Their parents were as pleasant as the children. AND... mom was SICK and pregnant. Amazing. WOW. WOW. WOW.

I had a great time... and loved the energy in this family.

They are hard-core, and I mean hard-core Steelers fans. They start them young in this family...

Did I say hard-core? They all have "terrible towels" even little brother has a "terrible toddler towel."

Big brother practicing to be the next Steelers' QB... well, maybe in a few years.
Did I mention how cute they are??


Mom said every year they celebrate their father's Chinese heritage by wearing a traditional Chinese outfit for a photo. Very sweet.


They also play in a band. They are pretty good, but don't buy tickets to their show if you have a headache!

No comments: