Sunday, April 26, 2009

a chick magnet indeed

I have a little crush on this guy. All 20+ pounds of him. Every single roll on his arm, I love. His legs - don't even get me started! His eyes, give me a break - they are GORGEOUS. Goodness, he is cute.
This is the second time I have had the privilege of photographing this lovely family. I need to give a shout out to Dad who would have much rather been golfing during our session - it was an absolutely beautiful Saturday morning. I hope you got to head out to the golf course in the afternoon. Here's a picture for you, Dad...

And one for Mama... I love this one... there are more in this series that I love and can't wait to show you. Actually, I love so many from this whole session.

Thanks guys. I enjoyed seeing you again and will look forward to our next meeting, although I don't think Mr. B can get any cuter - if he does I will probably have to steal him!

No comments: