Friday, August 28, 2009

My favorite beach bums!

For the past three years I have been invited to a gorgeous little slice of heaven up north on Lake Ontario to photograph a group of kiddos. This year, the group grew by one as their little brother made his debut visit to the cottage. His presence made it a grand total of 6, yes SIX, brothers and sisters. What fun!

Here is the little guy liking the beach.

Mom had the idea of just letting them play at the beach rather than getting dressed up this year. Love it!
And here they are, being goof balls.

It is quite challenging to get 6 children to all look good in one picture. I think this picture is pretty cute... there is another in the series that I'm saving for Mom.


Jump! Savor it... every last bit of summer. Thanks so much for inviting me again. You are great - - all 6 of you!

No comments: