Monday, February 08, 2010

A Winter Wonderland Wedding

Adam and Jillian got married over the weekend and it was truly a winter wonderland! Although the snow wasn't actually falling, there was plenty on the ground, the temperatures were brrrr chilly and the glow of the winter sun was just lovely.

I'm just starting to go through the images - I do believe this will be a very large gallery when Genevieve and I are finished! I can't wait to see her images.

Adam looking very handsome - all smiles on his big day.



Jillian is absolutely stunning bride. Something about this picture, I love... she looks so classic, Audrey Hepburn-ish. A little lipstick before the ceremony!
Grabbing Dad's arm before heading down the aisle.

In keeping with the winter theme, it was only fitting that there be snow fairies!! Precious little ones graced the aisle with "snow" and roses for some of the lucky guests. Too cute.

Adam and Jillian were great sports about the cold weather, allowing us to take some outdoor shots of them. I'm sure they will be pleased they made that choice when they see the pictures.

The starkness of winter is such a great contrast to the beauty of Jillian!


The reception was at Traditions and the room was fabulous. White, glitter, more white and more sparkle. Love this shot, too..

And, I'll leave you with this delicious image... WOW is all I can say about the cake, by She Takes the Cake. Incredibly beautiful with details that matched the winter theme. See the silver broach? Designed to match a broach on the maid of honor's dress. Fabulous!
I could go on and on -- Thanks Adam and Jillian for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Best wishes!

No comments: