Thursday, September 15, 2011

I love Seniors!

I have decided that I really enjoy working with high school seniors. Some are shy, some love the camera, some really get into it, others not so much, but either way it is fun and challenging to try to get through to their personality. And, as we all know, teenagers have a lot of personality!

I was lucky enough to have a senior session on a GORGEOUS day at their amazing home and property on Cazenovia Lake. This beautiful girl was a sweetheart... very kind and easy going. Her smile is so bright - just beautiful! Here are *just a few* of my many favorites... there are a million that I love! 






Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really enjoyed working with you and I wish you the best of luck in the months ahead --- life is yours for the taking!

No comments: