Wednesday, January 01, 2014

December Blog Circle - and Happy New Year!

Well, I've been making promises for several months to revive my blog... hasn't really happened but now that the busy photo season is over and the holidays are winding down I have some extra time. Trust me, it is on my to do list!

But first, I'm going to post my December entry for the Blog Circle... this month's theme was "magic" --- certainly an appropriate topic for this time of year.  I love Christmas. I love how people treat each other, I love how there is spring in your step, I love how snowflakes and twinkling lights and carols make everything seem perfect. I can sit and look at my Christmas tree for hours at night - the memories of Christmases past flood my mind and it is such a great feeling. I am blessed, for sure.

Anyway... back to the magic of the blog circle post... here are just a few picture that are treasures to me ---
Merry Christmas everyone... and Happy 2014. A new year, a new set of rules, a new canvas... peace.

now, head on over to Amy's blog to see what everyone else has been up to this month...
http://www.paynduo.blogspot.com/

No comments: