Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The possibility of snow...






And, I'm only talking a dusting to an inch or so on grassy surfaces... but, the talk of it has made Addie go into a snowy tizzy!!! She told me tonight that she "loves snow" and is "going to dream of snow tonight!!!" Thought that was kinda cute. Here she is getting ready for a major snow storm. Good thing I just washed all of the winter stuff!

I was excited to buy a new lens for my camera today! I had debated whether or not to get a whole new camera ("out with the old, in with the new!!!!"), but the salesperson at Johnson's Camera had some good words of wisdom for me.. "The body essentially just controls the shutter. The glass is what is important" (meaning lenses). I bought a Canon 50mm 1.4, which is a pretty inexpensive lens. I have read good things about it, and have heard that it is a great basic lens to have. Of course I went right home and put it on the camera and started shooting away. So far, so good!!!!



No comments: