Thursday, October 19, 2006

Trying to learn Photoshop


I have been so curious about Photoshop, wondering if it would be a wise investment for me. I went to the Adobe website and downloaded a free 30-day trial of CS2... I'm hoping to get the most out of the 30 days, but boy, is it involved! I guess I'm a better learner if someone is showing me how to do something. My friend and mentor Genevieve (www.genphotos.com) loaned me a book, but it's still somewhat confusing to me to get some of my photos to look the way I want them to look. I suppose I should just try to realize that this is learning process and I shouldn't expect too much to soon. Perhaps I'll take a class!

For now here is a cute picture of Jack that I tried to alter in CS2. He is "talking" about and pointing to an airplane!

No comments: