Wednesday, November 15, 2006



I think we're all over our sickness, although Addie was complaining that there was "something in her ear" the other day. She has been sleeping much better so I take that as a good sign. Just a little cough. Jack's ears are dry and infection free one week post-tubes, according to his ENT. He feels so good that he found a new face he likes to make (see photo)! Silly kids.

Our babysitter's mom (who loves the kids) asked if I had taken a picture for the Christmas card yet... AHHHH!!! No, I haven't found "the picture!" I guess I better get working on that since card writing time will be here before I know it. We should probably get through Thanksgiving first. Looking forward to having Nini and Papa here for a visit. I can almost taste the turkey now! Love this time of year.

No comments: