Thursday, November 09, 2006

Strange week!

I think it was just a full moon recently! Things are a little out of sorts at our house! Strange things have been happening.

Jack got tubes in both ears on Tuesday and he did great! I was surprised at how quick the procedure was. He was a brave little boy and bounced right back to his old self in a matter of hours. Then, last night I heard him crying at about 1:30am --- finally went into his room at 2am, since he wasn't going back to sleep and WHAM! He was sick... UGH! I cleaned him up and he and I spent a restless, sleepless night on the futon. Poor guy. Poor Mama! Throw into the mix that Addie got up at 4am and had a hard time falling back to sleep. Finally she did go back to sleep and she slept until almost 7:30. She came bounding in the computer room and she said, "Does Jack feel better???!!!" What a nice little girl!

Addie's teacher reported on Tuesday when I picked her up that she was "aggressive" all day. So disappointing to hear that about your child, but it's bound to happen, I suppose. I hope today has been better for her.

My "photo shoot" with Rain and Toby was cancelled on Wednesday due to rain. Jen's mother-in-law was so happy with the pictures I took of her grandsons that she wants pictures of her two golden retrievers! We've rescheduled for tomorrow, so cross your fingers that all goes as planned and that I am successful in capturing some nice expressions/moments. I'm nervous!

The good thing about this week is that we have a beautiful blue sky today. Everything is better when there is a little sun! Oh, and it's Mama's Night Out tongiht! Looking forward to some adult conversations and mommyhood support!!!!!

No new pictures today - the camera is taking a rest!!!!! More later!

No comments: