Saturday, January 06, 2007

A cheap thrill!

About a year ago I submitted handful of pictures to Exposures catalog... well, today in the mail I recieved a letter stating that one of my pictures was used in the latest catalog. I also received the catalog (with my photo in it) and a $50 gift certificate!!!! I was thrilled! As I was thumbing through the catalog looking for my image, I was expecting (hoping) to see a photo of the kids... but, instead it was one of my flower images. I remember when I submitted it I didn't think too much of the image... I think it's pretty, but I was never "wowed" by it. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder! This photo was taken with film, and I believe it was taken the first summer we were here. I think the varitey of phlox is called "bright eyes," but I'm not totally sure about that.

Close Window Weston Frames
Click on one of the images below for a larger view:

No comments: