Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Going through old pictures

I have been going through some old photos - this one is from this past summer in Maine. I can't decide if I like the "coolness" of the picture, but I definitely love the swimming dogs. I actually love the red boat in the background for some reason.

We got our second significant snowfall of the season. I'm not exactly sure how many inches fell (maybe 6inches or so), but enough to have to shovel a couple of times this morning and then again this afternoon. The kids went out to play in it this afternoon. It was the first time Jack wore his snowpants and he looked like a big snowman! He didn't really know how to walk in it, or what to do in the "no"(snow) as he calls it.

Oh, Addie informed me that the polar bears in the North Pole make the snow.

Brrrrrrrr... it is chilly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stephanie, i think this dog picture is so cute and funny. i have a black lab myself and this totally shows their personalities. at least, i'm guessing it's a black lab.

christieincal on ilp