Sunday, December 16, 2007

pictures, a party, a storm and more

Every year for the past eight years or so we've had a holiday party at our home. It is something we look forward to each year. Last night about 30 of our friends gathered at our house to join in celebrating the season. Good food, good wine, great company and EXCELLENT home-brewed beer by Kevin and Joe. The beer was a hit - everyone loved it. I think Kevin is a little sad that it's all gone, now, but there will be more next year. Fun night and today we're all tired!

In the middle of my party -prep, I found a few moment to do a quick session with a repeat client. Mom wanted "just one" good pic of her too-cute-for words girl. It seems a certain 18 month old just doesn't like to sit for pictures and doesn't share her smiles with the camera often. It must have been my lucky day -- just look at this cutie pie - this is my favorite picture of many smiling ones!
We're getting a rather thick blanket of snow. It started last night as our party guests were leaving and is coming down steadily now. I will update as to how much we end up getting, but I think it will be enough!

Ok, it's 3:30. Time to get out of my jammies and ready for another party tonight.

No comments: