Saturday, December 01, 2007

December. Snow. The Season.

Can't believe it's December already.
Woke up to a blanket of snow. Kinda exciting. My philosophy on the CNY weather is that if it's going to be gray and cold it might as well snow. It makes things so much prettier! Got my wish today and... stay tuned, we may be getting more! Now, I'm just wishing for snow on Christmas day!
The kids and I had so much fun playing with the self timer on the camera today. I ***may*** have gotten ***THE*** picture for the Christmas card. Here are some shots from our "session." One disclaimer... trying to nail focus and exposure on self-portraits with a timer is rather difficult!!! these are not the best technically sound photos, buy boy are they fun!

Ohhh... serious mama!!!

The kids love playing on our bed.
I'll leave you with this final image! Thank goodness she knows not the error of her ways!
PS... I'm saving a couple of my favorites!!

No comments: