Friday, November 30, 2007

things

Busy week. And a fast one, too. I'm almost finished with my to-do list that I wrote about on Monday (yea for me!)... but, of course new things have come up and I should start a whole new list. Maybe tomorrow.

I was so proud of myself for going to bed early last night (9:30) -- felt good to sneak in a an extra hour of sleep. My little girly was a snoozer today - it was 8AM before she woke up, and here is what she looked like - fresh from a good night's sleep:
Meanwhile, little brother was up playing with his trucks, oh, excuse me... dumptrucks, digger trucks, scoop trucks, payloaders, Lightnings (from the move Cars), Sallys (from the movie Cars), etc. I am amazed at all of the different types of vehicles are in that kid's head! Oh yes, can't forget firetrucks.
BIG weekend... Princess Party is happening on Sunday. Addie and Payton are having a dual birthday party since they have many of the same friends. Definitely will be charging the camera battery for this!

More later.

No comments: