Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the best $10 I've spent in a long time!

I had a couple hours of mommy time today while a fun babysitter came to play with the kids. I found myself at Marshalls perusing the children's sections (why I spend my mommy time shopping for the kids, I don't know). Ran across a rounder of dresses that were $10 AND they came with a matching dolly dress. Addie has been very particular about dresses lately. I bought an adorable dress at the Gap the other day and she was practically in tears over the fact that she didn't like it. Four years old and already we disagree about clothing... I"m in for it!
Anywhoooo... so, I thought I'd take my chances with the $10 dress and purchased it. WELL... WOW, did I score big time! Addie freaked out over it, immediately put it on and the dolly one on her baby and pranced around the rest of the afternoon. Guess where the dress is now??? Hanging up, ready to wear again tomorrow. Oh boy! I do recall there being other patterns, I may just have to go back and pick another one up!
Here is the dress in a couple of different post-processing techniques (more on that later):

Gorgeous day today! The temps are creeping up and the sunshine is unstoppable!!!! It is great. We took advantage and planted our seeds today. We are going to attempt a little garden this year. Crossing my fingers that we get ONE vegetable out of the lot of seeds we planted today!


Finally.... we spent about an hour at the park today. Cool Man Jack showing off his new Cars shades. What else... I guess that is it for tonight....
more later!

No comments: