Tuesday, May 13, 2008

funny stuff

A couple of funny things the kids have said recently:

Today was swim lesson day for Addie. She has never been a bikini girl - she has one, but never wears it. She used to always pull the top down to try to cover her belly. For some reason she decided to wear her bikini today. While I was packing up the swim bag with her regular one piece suit, Addie exclaimed, "no, mom, I don't need my bathing suit packed because I'm wearing my zucchini today" and she lifted up her shirt to show me her pink polka dotted "zucchini!!!!!"

Jack's latest thing has to do with animals. If we're talking about an animal he wants to know if the particular animal "bites or wicks!" (licks). I think that is so funny!

Addie's school year is winding down and last week the kids brought home an "all about me" book. Really cute! Here are some pictures of Addie showing Dada her book.

No comments: