Sunday, May 04, 2008

Irish Eyes...


Where do I begin with this lovely family???? Mom and I are friends from church and I was asked to take some pictures of Holy Communion weekend while family was in town. They are getting ready to make a huge move - to IRELAND, where Dad is from. Sad news for our church group - Mom is such a leader, inspiration and good friend to many. I was so pleased to be invited to take pictures today. The love this family has for one another is so beautiful. I'm saving some really cute pics of Mom and Dad for the gallery, but here are a few faves:

LOVE this one of the honoree --- love how she is the only one looking at me while everyone else primps!!!
The weather kept us on our toes - but luckily we had dry skies (just a little gray). The kids didn't seem to mind and when they changed from their dress clothes they really had fun! Pure childhood!!! We were trying to build a pyramid... this is what happened! Love it!
Is she cute or what?
Thanks for a fun day!

No comments: