Tuesday, September 02, 2008

9 months old in Charlotte, NC

... and full of joy! I had a lot of fun visiting a new little guy in Charlotte. I've only had a chance to look at half of the images (we're actually still on vacation, but Poppy has photoshop!), but I like what I see so far!! I can't wait to get home and finish working on the rest. One more Charlotte session tomorrow, then we head to airport to fly back home. I am thinking of making another Charlotte trip this fall, so if you are interested in a session please feel free to contact me.

We have been having a great time. We spent a relaxing, sunny and hot weekend in Beaufort. Tons of cute pictures of the kids fishing, crabbing, kayaking and swimming - can't wait to look through those and post a few, too... be on the lookout later this week.

Now it is time for bed! Cheers!

No comments: