Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Watch Out!

Wow! Talk about cute. Cute times three... actually, gorgeous! Mom and Dad are going to have a hard time keeping the boys away as they get older!
These three gals and I got together today for a session in Charlotte. Once again I have list a page long of my initial favorites as I browsed the images. Here are just a few of them:

The oldest and very wise sister (favorite subject: math)


The middle (gotta love her because I'm a middle child, too!) - silly, carefree, fun.

The babe - getting ready to have the big "4" birthday in a week or so. Didn't love to share the smiles, but look at her when she did... wow, absolutely lovely!!!!


I asked them to give me their best fake laugh, and this is what I got... Personally, I love it!

Ok guys... shhhhhhh... don't forget these pictures are a secret for Dad... no spilling the beans!!!

No comments: