Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby in the forest

Ok, so not really the forest, but beautiful Mill Run park. Such a wonderful park to spend the afternoon - go for a walk, stop to look at the beautiful scenery, the water, the moss, the leaves that will soon change to yellow, red and orange... great spot for pictures.

What a peaceful little guy. I just loved him. He didn't mind my basket, even allowing me to put him on his tummy for a few shots. In and out of sleepy slumber, but never making a fuss. He is the fourth child, so I think he knows that his job is to just be the easy baby who goes with the flow!

Had to get a barefoot shot --- as we were counting toes the older brother told me that there are now EIGHT feet for the kids in their family (smart kiddo!).

Thanks for the fun evening. I just love your little family!

No comments: