Thursday, September 03, 2009

Charlotte and Beaufort

I love visiting Charlotte! It is such an easy flight from Syracuse and such a beautiful city to pow around. The shopping is pretty darn good (great sales this time!!) and we just love our cousin Avery!

I've been fortunate to do some sessions for great families in my past visits and this one was no exception. I very quickly perused the images and CAN NOT wait to get home and start editing this session --- two adorable boys, gorgeous lighting, a crisp white outfit, beautiful mom and dad... a dream!! Here is a brief glimpse --
Thanks SO much!

Now, we're off to Beaufort to enjoy some Low Country action (which basically means sitting on the dock watching the world float by!)... I'm ready for a little r&r, it has been crazy lately.

See you after Labor Day!

No comments: