Monday, November 16, 2009

new... and two cuties

I recently bought a Mac and haven't really had quality time to spend learning about the cool stuff it can do. I have been wanting to start doing some editing (proofing) on it and I figured I would give it a try today. I am a bit behind in editing client sessions, so today I had two computers going - wow, I felt efficient! Anyway... here is my first attempt at editing and posting photos with it.

Meet J and J... two cuties I met last week on yet another mild fall day.

J is learning how to play the piano on her grandmother's piano (I think it was her grandmothers). She was very very good for only having just started lessons.

Love this photo of her...

Big brother was all about sports. Quite the hitter I must say. Thank goodness he has a large backyard to create sports fields and such!

Thanks so much for allowing me to capture the children doing what they do best!

No comments: