Sunday, November 15, 2009

We Are Family!

What a family!

Last week I spent a morning with this fun, crazy, REAL crew... every time I see them it makes me recall all the dynamics that make a family go round - love, patience, understanding, bickering, pestering, name calling, more patience, understanding, lack of understanding... love, love, love!!

Working with teenagers can be challenging. They tend to be more inhibited and self conscious in front of the camera.

I asked these two siblings to describe what they would be doing if they weren't having their picture taken and this is what the brother did...

Another example of the craziness of this group:


love laughing!

The newest member of this family - he just joined them a month or so ago. He is so loved!

His big sister is so very happy to have him as her own.
Thanks for being such good troopers!! I hope you had as much fun as I did. I'm looking forward to your gallery!

No comments: