Saturday, April 03, 2010

12 weeks old

Sweet little Miss C had her debut in front of the camera today and tried really, really hard to enjoy her session. She has a bad case of reflux and it has been a bit challenging according to mom and dad. She was happy for a bit - her favorite spot to make her happy... the changing table! Then, she was mad, mad. Dad claims she has a temper and blames it on her beautiful red hair!! She will outgrow it -- you guys are doing such a great job. Being a new parent is NOT easy!!

Cool tidbit --- Miss C shares the same birthday as her triplet cousins! Her grandparent's 4 grandkids share the same birthday -- I bet that doesn't happen very often!

I think we captured some great shots... here are some happy ones!
Hanging out on her changing table:

She did some great talking to Mama:
Smiles outside:

Kisses outside:


Same shot, one in black and white, one in color... a bit different cropping... I like them both!

Thanks so much for having me over. I hope I am lucky enough to see Miss C grow over the next few years!

Happy Easter!

No comments: