Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring!

I just updated the slideshow on my website, www.stephanieantshel.com, and here are a few of the images I used.

I love spring. I love when the earth starts to wake up and people emerge from their homes to get a healthy dose of Vitamin D. We have been blessed with a couple of weeks of beautiful early spring (actually it was late winter to be precise) weather -mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine. Bulbs are blooming, plants are growing, the kids are getting plenty of exercise and quality outdoor play time with friends and neighbors. Bike tires and basketballs have been pumped with fresh air and many masterpieces have been chalked on the driveway. Life is good!

Spring has prompted people to inquire about photo sessions... it's getting busy! If you are interested in a spring session be sure to email soon. Weekends, especially, are getting full.

Enjoy these early spring days!




No comments: