Monday, March 01, 2010

Family, family, family

I really enjoyed the family I met this weekend. Two adorable boys and super parents who adore their little guys (and each other).

I was met with great energy from the guys! Sword fight!

Beautiful mom!
Such troopers - we went outside for a little winter fun. They have a great hill for sledding, but boy, the snow was deep and thick so we opted for some kisses instead!
I love this one!

Inside to warm up by the fire. The little guy was getting a bit tired and I love how he snuck in a little head rest on his brother's shoulder.


Is is wrong that this will probably be one of my favorite pics from the session??!!! A mini-meltdown ensued as the three year old was trying to enjoy his hot cocoa -- he just couldn't get it right; too hot, too cold, needed to be moved to a different spot, I think there was something with it not being in the right mug (does this sound familiar to all of you with young children??!!). Well... big brother was having a grand 'ole time watching his brother . Very cute!Thank you very much for having me over!

1 comment:

Laure said...

Wow. Love the one of just the parents with her looking at you. too cool.