Thursday, May 06, 2010

A perfect night.

Love this little red-head. I have enjoyed photographing her for a couple of years now and each time I see her she gets a.) smarter and b.) more beautiful! Seriously.. check out her hair. I'm pretty sure women pay tons of money to get that length and that color. Tons of money. And for T, it is all natural! Lucky, lucky girl!
I think we rescheduled our session three times... there were sundresses and sandals to be worn - cool temps and rain were not going to do! I'm happy to say, I'm so glad we were able to find the perfect night. The light was gorgeous! Here is T with her adorable pigtails and second dress of the evening.

This was an extra fun session because T's friends joined us! I think their mom was afraid we didn't get any smiles... but alas... here they are!




Love this one...

Thanks again! Enjoyed seeing you!

No comments: