Saturday, June 26, 2010

Waiting for baby...

I had no idea how much fun I was in store for when I showed up to this wonderful family's home. My job was to capture some maternity photos, with big brother and dad in the mix (oh, and the dogs and the chickens!). This family was so relaxed, so natural, so alive, so loving -- they made my job so easy and I am thrilled with the images!

First up, rescued turtle. Brand new to the family - the boys (dad and son) had just arrived home when I got to their house and were so proud that they found this poor guy on the road. He had a few scuffs on him, probably nicked by a car. Instead of leaving him behind, they saved him and brought him home. I believe he was named "shell!"

Good dogs! Happy dogs!

Happy happy little man. Three years old and he probably knows more about bugs than I do. He carried little snails around with him for half the session and was intrigued by all of the beautiful nature surrounding him.
Speaking of beautiful...
Speaking of loving...
I have a feeling T is going to be a great big brother.
Whose belly is bigger??? Love it!

Hello Mr. Rooster (I hope I'm correct that this is the rooster!!!). I was told he crows at 4:48am. Oh my!
Good morning!!

I really enjoyed this family! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your sweet, sweet life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! You could not have more perfectly (photographically or verbally) captured my sister and her family. I can't wait to see the rest of them!
GC

Meghan Kelly said...

Stephanie!! These are gorgeous! Leslie is the sweetest person and your pictures make her look even sweeter - and more beautiful! Wow!