Friday, July 02, 2010

Eight. Whew!

Sometimes you just have to laugh...

Eight kids (cousins).

All on different agendas during our session. A couple were happy go lucky, a couple were hungry, a couple were grouchy, a couple were silly. All were adorable no matter what mood they were in!! It did make for a *festive* time together!

We're missing one cousin in this shot (I believe she was grouchy at the time, oh yea, and crying!), not everyone is looking at me, but I do love what the baby is doing to his cousin's glasses. We laughed about it!

Ahhh... here's the missing cousin. Grouchy? Crying?? Doesn't look like that is the case here!

Thought this little guy looked mighty cute.

I love this shot. I want a shot of me with my kids like this. Here is mom, holding one child while another comes and piles up on her back. I see this as mom juggling it all -- she can hold, she can carry, she can support, she can love and laugh... all at the same time! Because sometimes you just have to laugh!!! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments: