Sunday, July 25, 2010

Carolyn + Sean

Wow!!
Carolyn and Sean were married last night under a beautiful Cazenovia sky. Rain, torrential rain, was abound all weekend long, but the weather held off for a picture perfect late afternoon.
Here are just a few quick pics that caught my eye.

Love Carolyn's smile! Love love it!

Is he cute or what?? I loved the way Sean looked at Carolyn.
The bouquets by Backyard Garden Florist! And, since I also work there, I made the bouquets for the wedding, too!! I thought they were a perfect choice, love the vibrant pink and green against the black dresses.

Beautiful! Hydrangea, dahlias, cabbage roses, hosta leaves... gorgeous!

And, speaking of gorgeous. Wow! I do believe she looks like she just stepped out of a magazine.

One of three ringbearers... C's oldest nephew. He was hugging on the beautiful bride all night. He traveled all the way from New Mexico to be a part of the big day. I think he enjoyed it!


Gave this photo a fun 'old school' finish.
This is probably my favorite photo of the wedding (so far... still have many more to go through!). Gorgeous! Thank you Carolyn and Sean! Your day was just lovely and I was so honored to be a part of it.
Best wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being such a big part of our special day! We love the pics and cant wait to see the rest of them! You are the best!
- Carolyn and Sean

Anonymous said...

Carolyne, you looked absolutely STUNNING! Sean must have a good luck charm to have found you. The photos are beautiful - can't wait to see the rest! Dudley and family.