Tuesday, July 06, 2010

35 weeks!

Wow! I love a great baby belly!

This mama-to-be was all about a gorgeous belly and embracing pregnancy! I loved her easy going attitude and carefree-ness. We had a gorgeous backdrop in her yard and what a tropper she was - laying on rocks, traipsing through nature to get some beautiful shots. It is certainly true that pregnancy becomes a woman.

Check out that perfect belly.

So so pretty!!!

I think I asked her to find her toes in this picture...

See what I mean about being a trooper... laying on stones in the middle of groundcover!!!



Thank you for a great session! I'm excited to get your gallery together for you.
Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy.

Oh... any "old wives" out there want to take a guess at the sex of the baby??!

No comments: