Sunday, August 08, 2010

All smiles all the time!

Loved this family! They were so easy going, so carefree and so smiley!

First up, a few senior portraits for this young man. Girls, I believe he told me he's single... not sure how that can be, though!!

Thought this one was pretty funny.


Very pretty sister - so easy to photograph as well.

I loved the way the siblings played... I'm sure they have had their share of sibling fighting and such, but they seem to have a great relationship.


Very nice dog with a super fun name, Angus.

And, the people responsible for this fine family... mom and dad. I love the way mom is looking at her husband. This family is so warm and loving, the type of people you just want to be around.
And, I guess I can't really say what was going on here as this is a family blog, but I thought this image was rather cute!!!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You guys rock!!

No comments: