Thursday, August 19, 2010

We are family!

Spent the day a few days ago up at beautiful Sackett's Harbor to photograph a couple of families who vacation there.

First, an extended family that hails from MA and CT. Grandpa summered at the cottage as a child and now the rest of the family does, too.

Um, HELLO cuteness... this might be one of my favorite kid images I've taken all summer. Something about his smile and the way he's looking at the camera. Cute, cute!I really like this image... everyone doing their own thing.

Dad seems like he is totally into his boys (and his daughter, too). These boys are hockey players!

Isn't she so pretty?!

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Ooop... same sweet girl??!! I have a feeling that this little 6 year old would be friends with my 6 year old if we lived in the same town. Very similar personalities!

Call me crazy, but I love this!Thank you, thank you! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments: