Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Charming young woman

Where do I begin?

Well, lets see... Mother Nature decided to keep us on our toes today with clear skies, rain, cloudy skies, rain, sun, cloudy skies, sun, rain and then a perfectly pleasant afternoon (minus an aberrant mini rainshower) that ended in glorious sunshine. Oh yea, and a tornado warning for a brief part of the afternoon. I had my doubts that this session would take place, but alas... we braved it and it ended up being absolutely wonderful.

Charming young woman. Kind, confident, smart, athletic, low maintenance, personable, and naturally beautiful. We had a ball walking along the Erie Canal path finding pretty spots to use for her Senior pictures. We were attacked by mosquitoes, screamed at a snake and dodged a few raindrops. I would say that is a pretty successful session!!!


I'm so excited about these pictures. Thanks for being such a great "sport" (no pun intended!!) and allowing me to capture this awesome time in your life. I hope you go to school in Boston!



How many pair of sneakers??? 36???!!

No comments: