Friday, September 10, 2010

T is for terrific!

Boy, I am so fortunate to be able to work with such nice families. These kids are super!! Full of life and love, kind to one another, respectful and all around great kids. Not to mention quite cute.

They were kind enough to spend their last free morning before school started with me at the lovely Pratt's Falls. Quite a beautiful location for photos, especially when the light is perfect as it was for us.

I have many smiley pictures of this handsome guy, but I also like this look he gave me. A 13 year old guy must maintain coolness, you know!

I thought this was a fun perspective!


Whew! Beauty!

Ohhhhh... love this. bracelets on the ankle, barefeet, and my favorite part -- look at how the little sister is touching the big sister's foot. love it! Thanks so much for a great session!

No comments: