Friday, November 12, 2010

Generations...

I liked this mom from the minute I read her first email. I could tell that she was full of life and love. She was interested in family photos, but my crazy fall schedule didn't fit with her crazy fall schedule (check back in Feb/March for when we do the family session).

Then, she contacted me again wanting to know if we could do a generation session with her grandmother, aunt and two beautiful daughters. Day off of school eased up some time for both of us and alas, we met. I knew I liked this mom. Her energy is contagious, her smile will brighten a room and she is so darn nice.
I had a great time with everyone, actually. I felt very at home with them.

Here she is with her Grandmother. I believe they were laughing about a certain young French penpal that Grandma had when she was a young lady. That topic seemed to get some good smiles out of everyone!


Four generations of hands.

Two cute, cute daughters... very much like their mother; smiley, great personalities, spunky.

Didn't we just see that face? Now you know where her daughters get it. By the way, I do have permission to post this picture... I knew it was going to be funny!
Man, does Mom look content or what? I can feel the love for sure. Love this image!Wonderful to meet you!
Thanks so much.

No comments: