Sunday, November 07, 2010

My favorite triplets!

I think I use that title every time I take pictures of this threesome! Growing big and bigger so fast - I saw them last in January when they turned 3. Now approaching 4 years old they have really changed since last time. So cute and very very sweet!

We met at Grammie and Grampies house with their cousin (who ironically has the SAME birthday as the triplets!) for a fun morning. We braved the flying snowflakes and head out for a few quick pics. It is hard to get three of any kids to stay together for a photo, let alone three of the same age. They did such a great job and there are so many cute ones like this!

I met this cutie when she was about 10 weeks old. I'd say she has changed! She was not givin' the smiles too much but we caught a few!




Then, enter Aunt Katie and she was a happy baby!! Don't you wonder what was going on behind me??
Hand down, probably going to be my favorite picture from the session... LOVE this sweet moment between Grammie and one of the triplets. Love how they're holding hands, love Grammie's smile. Love how I think I can hear the laughter. SO cute!
Thanks so much for inviting me into your wonderful family for the morning. I really enjoyed it!

No comments: