Thursday, November 10, 2011

Almost didn't happen!


One thing I've learned about photography sessions and kids is that it's really the kids who rule the show. There is only so much cajoling, coaxing, bribing, bargaining you can do with some kids in order to get them to participate in the session.

The nice thing about the style of photography that I do is that kids don't have to be "picture perfect" all the time. It's more about life, and life isn't always the way you want it to go!

The little guy in this group ruled the show in the beginning. There were tears, lots of them. There were lots of "no I'm not getting my picture taken" moments. I actually thought we'd have to throw in the towel and give up with him. Luckily, his awesome older cousins helped me and we let him pout behind a cool white pumpkin for a bit. This is his face in the beginning...


We let him beat up his older cousin.


Add some silly faces.

We let him attack the cousins.

yea!






Thank you guys for being such great sports! I'm so glad the little guy decided to play!!!


No comments: