Sunday, November 06, 2011

Too much fun!!

This family is awesome! I met them a few years ago, I believe through mutual friends from our church. They are the type of family that you want to have as friends. Fun and down to earth mom and dad, great kids who are full of energy, polite, loving and all around wonderful kids. Definitely the types of kids you want your kids to be friends with. Every time I see them it seems like we've been friends forever. They are warm, caring and just really, really special.

Here are some fun pictures from our recent session on a gorgeous, perfect fall evening.
don't they look fun!

I think there was an identical picture like this a couple of years ago.

They do lots of wrestling and touching in this family!!!!!!

I just want to squeeze him he's so cute.



A beauty, inside and out!

They were singing some German or Russian song or something like that... it was funny!!
I hope I can continue taking pictures of your awesome family for years to come! Many thanks!

No comments: