Monday, March 31, 2014

March Blog Circle

I will admit that wasn't too keen on the topic for our blog circle this month. The topic was "toys"and at first I wasn't feeling the inspiration. However, when I started playing around with it, it was kinda fun! Definitely out of the box for me.
There is no shortage of toys around our house - when I saw these football guys I thought they'd make a fun choice.  It's March and there is still snow on the ground in some spots, so these athletes had to play in the snow!


After I took some shots with these guys I got sidetracked and almost forgot about the assignment. We have a "toy" cabinet in our kitchen that is in desperate need of cleaning/organizing (playdoh from about 5 years ago!). I found this cute couple hanging out - forgotten about -- so I gave them their own session. Hehe...



So there you go... March's Blog Circle post! Don't forget to circle around and see what everyone else did. I am anxious to see! Head over to Amy's blog  - http://paynduo.blogspot.com/

No comments: