Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holiday Busy, Busy, Busy!


It's the holiday season for sure --- busy, busy, busy! We've gotten our tree (gorgeous - photos to come) and I've made 3 strands of fresh garland (my new favorite holiday chore). I've cleaned out my boxes of holiday decorations and still have extra stuff that I don't know if I'll ever use. I have hung wreaths and decorated the front door. It's been busy!

Addie's favorite Christmas carol is Jingle Bells and if you were in the grocery store yesterday afternoon when we were there you would have heard her singing it in her LOUDEST and I mean LOUDEST voice! Everyone seemed to enjoy the free concert and a couple of people made comments to me such as, "she's excited," and "I just love it!"

So much more to do today - a trip to the mall to buy a couple of presents for Dada and others. I have to plan the menu for our annual holiday party that we're throwing this weekend. More decorating needs to be done... and we have to get ready for Nanie's visit. Whew!

The BEST news of the day, though, is that Addie's 5am wake-up calls seem to have gone by the wayside... it is now 7:30am and she is STILL asleep!! AHHHHHH, BLISS!

No comments: