Monday, December 04, 2006

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!









It snowed today! Nothing significant, but enought to cover grassy surfaces, look really pretty falling from the sky and drive the salt trucks out of their garages! Addie was SO, SO, SO excited - all day long she wanted to go outside and play in the snow (I guess I need to buy new snow boots for her now - she wore her rain boots!). She promptly made a snow angel and then wanted to eat the snow. Thank goodness Ruby hadn't been outside yet - I need to teach her not to eat the "yellow snow!!!!" LOL.

All day long I knew something was amiss. The kids were crazy - we were on each other's nerves, etc. I said to a friend this afternoon, "it must be a full moon or something," and low and behold, it IS a full moon! Do I know my kids or what. Tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! the kids look so cute! i wish it would snow here!