Friday, December 01, 2006

sky


Thought this was an interesting picture of the evening sky. The kids and I went to the little local neighborhood park late afternoon the other day for them to play and for me to obsessively try to get a Christmas card picture of both of them together!!! Our gorgeous stretch of weather has come to a halt - whereas the past several days have been near 60 and sunny, today was about 40 and RAINY. Our back yard is a lake! Winter has arrived for the week, they say. 30s. Brrrrr. Snuggle...

I did a photo shoot with a friend who is pregnant - my first time trying to create a beautiful portrait of a pregnant belly. Ugh... I have so much to learn! Luckily my friends are very patient with me as I take picture after picture!

Not much on tap for the weekend. Kevin and I are treating ourselves to a nice night out with friends. Tomorrow, Addie has a friend's 3-year old birthday party. She is looking forward to that. She painted a picture the other day and I told her we could use it as wrapping paper for her friend's present (play-doh).

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture - I want to see more! You have such an artistic eye.