Thursday, March 15, 2007

Are you kidding? A Nor'easter?

I am sick. I know that it's silly to think that because we had a couple of mild, sunny days this week (in March) that spring is here... but it was hopeful!!! I just heard on the news that we are expecting a nor'easter tomorrow night that may bring 4-8" of snow to our area.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

It has been so nice to look out the window and see green. Here's the deal... I like the snow in the beginning of winter. I like the enormous snow storms.... I like that. Now, all of that pretty and fun (and magical for two little kiddos) snow has turned an ugly shade of gray. I'm sick of gray, I'm sick of yucky snow. It's March. It's time for green (ish) landscape and little tiny buds popping out of the ground.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

Ok, thanks for letting me rant. On a happy note, Kevin is sooooo excited the Duke "bowed out" in the first round of the tournament.

And, another happy note... here's another pic of that "she's so cute" baby Annika.

No comments: