Thursday, March 22, 2007

Random thoughts


Oh, to be a toddler jumping on a bed again! These pictures are far from technically "correct" but I just love the emotion in them!
Hard to believe that April is right around the corner. We finally got some mild weather and the snow is just about gone (of course the huge parking lot snow piles are still around). We took a little walk in the backyard yesterday (with boots on!) and boy, is it wet. Addie is thrilled with all the little crocus blooming in the yard. I am trying to teach her the names of some flowers. Today she noticed that a few crocus are blooming in the grass and she said, "MAMA... there are some little flowers blooming in OUR YARD!" And, then she proceeded to pick them.

Another cute thing today:
she was drawing a picture in her notebook and she wanted me to guess who she was drawing.
She said, "this is someone who has whiskers."
So I guessed Ruby.
She said, "no."
I guessed a cat, and she again said no.
She then said, "this is someone who sleeps in our computer room."
Again, I guessed Ruby, thinking she was mistaken the first time.
She said no and repeated that he has whiskers.
I said, "Ohhhh. Papa."
She said "YES!"

For you, Papa!

No comments: