Monday, March 26, 2007

A sore throat, aches and the chills...

That's been my state for the past three days. Actually, the aches and chills are gone but my sore throat is hanging around. Did you know you the variety of sounds you can make when you gargle? Gargling (how do you spell that?) is such a strange thing to do. And, it doesn't seem to help!

Anyway... enough crying.

I wont even start to talk about the weather! It seems that the rest of the country is having nice warm spring (and summer) weather and we're stuck under a lovely gray rain cloud. P-LEASE.

On a happy note, the kids aren't sick. Knock on wood. Addie became interested in my camera today and I let her take a couple of pictures. This is what she got: Jack wouldn't pose with me so I hugged the bear, which Addie thought was really funny.

She took a couple of great pictures of the TV and the wall, too! Pretty cute. Here's a silly one of big boy Jack, who now likes to walk up the steps instead of crawl.

No comments: